Box Components One (also known as "Eclipse") linear pull V-brake- 85mm (Mini)
- The BOX Eclipse brake arms are cold forged from 6061-T6 aluminum. Cold forging produces the strongest, stiffest, lightest weight and most durable bicycle parts.
- Features 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment—more than most linear-pull brakes.
- Other features include precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware, a Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point.
- Included are color-matched X-Ray brake shoes, which feature a stiffer cold forged and CNC-machined cartridge body, triple-compound pads for superior braking and pivoting mounting posts for perfect pad alignment.
- Available in anodized colors with laser-etched graphics. Meets or exceeds ENBMX standards.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Titanium Hardware
Origin: Designed in USA / Made in Taiwan
Other: Laser-etched graphics
Weight : 189 grams / 6.7 ounces